How Can I Help?
There are many ways to help. We are currently looking for volunteers. You could become:
What Experience Do I Need?
- All training can be provided
- Friendliness, approachability and enthusiasm essential
- A passion to support the people of Herefordshire in developing the skills that could help save a life
How do I become a volunteer?
Our volunteers come from many walks of life and are of all ages.
Currently we have volunteers from teaching, IT, business owners, students, nursing, and other voluntary work. Some have been personally impacted by the need to save a life themselves.
However they all have the same aim – to save lives.
To become a volunteer all you need to do is:
- chat with the coordinator
- attend a Heartstart course
- complete an application form
- complete any training required
Herefordshire Heartstart is a charity. Our volunteers enable us to teach life-saving skills to members of the public for free.
Alternatives to Volunteering
Could you organise a one-off event in your local community?
We rely on fundraising events to continue to support the people of Herefordshire with the delivery of our life-saving courses. The event could link into a Heartstart course running in your area. What about organising: