Delayed Return to Heartstart Courses

After much deliberation, and in the light of new Government guidance, the Trustees have taken the very difficult decision to not return to face to face Heartstart courses at this present time. This decision will be reviewed in November, in the first instance, but any changes in Government policy will be considered as they happen.
The trustees have guidance in place for any return to courses and will be able to implement this ready to resume modified courses in line with BHF guidance when the time is right.
If you would like advice or guidance in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact the charity coordinator by email at