Everyone in the County can react to support a life and alert qualified medical assistance in emergency situations.
To ensure that more people survive a heart attack or other life-threatening emergencies by providing quality training and imparting the confidence to act.
- Develop, publicise and deliver a quality community education scheme for all age groups in Herefordshire, matching demand to courses.
- Work with other agencies to provide training in emergency life support skills.
- Create and maintain a pool of accredited instructors and other volunteers to meet the demand for training.
- Keep abreast of developments and provide refresher training and/or updated training as appropriate.
- Create a Trustee team responsible for legal and governance oversight, including assessing need, planning and monitoring the progress and outcomes of training.
- Ensure the sustainability of the Charity by securing sufficient resources.
- Celebrate the achievements and success of the Charity.